1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
sometimes i think about castiel and all the fuckin junior league demons he has to fight. do you think he ever gets irritated with that? like imagine you are a grown-ass adult man minding your business and you keep getting called out to fight by punk third graders. these demons are brand new they barely remember the declaration of independence. they’re giving castiel all kinds of shit trying to start something and castiel is like, give me a break, i babysat the fuckin dinosaurs